We have spent lots of time developing this trampoline to our high quality standards and these bias cuts are ready and waiting to be installed on your boat.
Our heavy-duty mesh trampoline is very well built with these unique features:
* bias cut one-piece design for uniform tension
* be the envy of all your Nacra Cat friends with this trick trampoline!
* rear lacing only with built in rear linecatcher
* 12 x 12" halyard pocket near the mast base
* adjustable hiking straps
* trapeze grommets 32" aft along the side rails
* made of high-quality and very durable trampoline mesh (8oz. polypropylene basket weave mesh... for you trampoline techno geeks)
* sewn with large size V-138 UV-stabilized polyester thread
* heavily reinforced with 3" wide heavy-weight polypropylene webbing in rear grommet areas
* at least five rows of stitching in high-load areas (compared to 2 rows from other manufacturers) * multi-layer construction in high-stress sections to better spread the load: three layers of mesh and a layer of webbing... Holy Flying Hull Batman that's tough stuff
* our Grommet Gorilla (AKA: Timmy the Irish Hammer) personally pounds each #4 spur grommet by hand (spur grommets are tough; they have 'teeth' that bite into the fabric)
* one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Note: Non USA Nacra catamarans may require a narrower trampoline. Measure your boat to make sure it is the same width as listed below. Also click here for more info
Nacra 5.5 (SL and Uni)
Trampoline Width (US Boats): For Width: 77 3/8inches - Aft Width: 78 1/4 inches
Trampoline Width (Australian Boats): 73.25" (186cm)
If your Nacra 5.5 has a jib you will need our Nacra 5.5 SL trampoline with a pocket for the jib wires."
Why SLO Sail and Canvas?
Because we take the time to make sure you are getting what you want and need. Our knowledgeable designers are available by phone or email and can work with you to incorporate any special requests. Our products are warranted against defects due to workmanship or material flaws for 1 year. All our products are made in the USA, on the central coast of California.