Our heavy-duty mesh three-piece trampoline is very well built with these unique features:
* adjustable hiking straps
* 12" x 12" halyard pocket near the mast base
* built-in linecatcher at rear
* made of high-quality and very durable trampoline mesh (8oz. polypropylene basket weave mesh)
* sewn with large size V-138 UV-stabilized polyester thread (Teflon thread available as an upgrade for ultimate UV resistance)
* heavily reinforced with 3" wide heavy-weight polypropylene webbing in grommet areas
* at least seven rows of stitching in high-load areas (compared to 2 rows from other manufacturers)
* multi-layer construction in high-stress sections to better spread the load; three layers of mesh and a layer of webbing
* we personally pound each #4 spur grommet by hand (spur grommets are tough; they have 'teeth' that bite into the fabric)
* aft grommets installed on 4" centers (Hobie® originally installed them on 6" centers); center lace grommets on 5" centers
* one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
* all three mesh tramp sections: port and starboard sides and the aft lace strip
* center seam line catcher and lace kit sold separately
"Just a note to tell you what a beautiful perfect job you do on your trampoline. Finally have our Hobie 16 assembled and everyone wants to know where we got the tramp! It is nicer and better workmanship than from Hobie. Thanks again-keep up the good work!!!"
Bill M. Illinois (Hobie® 16 3pc Mesh Navy)
The Hobie® brand is a registered trademark of the Hobie Cat Company, Oceanside, California. The term Hobie® as used herein means the product manufactured and sold by that company, and is used without the permission of Hobie Cat Company. Our products are neither manufactured nor in any way sponsored or authorized by Hobie Cat Company.
Hi SLO team; just received our new trampoline for our Hobie 16, doing a complete rebuild to teach the next generation (my grandboys) to sail, it fits perfectly and great quality, thank you. we will be getting new sails this winter! Chris M. Hobie 16 3pc Navy Trampoline on 22nd Dec 2014
Why SLO Sail and Canvas?
Because we take the time to make sure you are getting what you want and need. Our knowledgeable designers are available by phone or email and can work with you to incorporate any special requests. Our products are warranted against defects due to workmanship or material flaws for 1 year. All our products are made in the USA, on the central coast of California.