Our heavy-duty mesh three-piece trampoline is very well built with these unique features:
* adjustable hiking straps
* 12" x 12" halyard pocket near the mast base
* built-in linecatcher at rear
* made of high-quality and very durable trampoline mesh (8oz. polypropylene basket weave mesh)
* sewn with large size V-138 UV-stabilized polyester thread (Teflon thread available as an upgrade for ultimate UV resistance)
* heavily reinforced with 3" wide heavy-weight polypropylene webbing in grommet areas
* at least seven rows of stitching in high-load areas (compared to 2 rows from other manufacturers)
* multi-layer construction in high-stress sections to better spread the load; three layers of mesh and a layer of webbing
* we personally pounds each #4 spur grommet by hand (spur grommets are tough; they have 'teeth' that bite into the fabric)
* aft grommets installed on 4" centers (Hobie® originally installed them on 6" centers); center lacing grommets on 5" centers
* one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
* all three mesh tramp sections: port and starboard sides and the aft lace strip
* center seam line catcher and lace kit sold separately
Note: If your Hobie® 14 has a jib you need a Hobie® 14 Turbo trampoline
The Hobie® brand is a registered trademark of the Hobie Cat Company, Oceanside, California. The term Hobie® as used herein means the product manufactured and sold by that company, and is used without the permission of Hobie Cat Company. Our products are neither manufactured nor in any way sponsored or authorized by Hobie Cat Company.
My package has arrived, and I have to say... It LOOKS FANTASTIC....
What a great job, you guys rock... Thank you so much, great service, great product... I put it on straight away, very very happy ...
I am impressed, well done and thank you,,,
Anthony B Australia Hobie 14 Trampoline on 22nd Dec 2014
Why SLO Sail and Canvas?
Because we take the time to make sure you are getting what you want and need. Our knowledgeable designers are available by phone or email and can work with you to incorporate any special requests. Our products are warranted against defects due to workmanship or material flaws for 1 year. All our products are made in the USA, on the central coast of California.