This bag is really big and great for use on the water and off. The bag is made out of one of Dimension-Polyant’s laminates with the Optic2 coating. This sail cloth gives the bag its nice silver gray color with a see through element, a crisp shape and is water resistant. This LARGE size measures 13” tall, 14” wide, and 31” deep. Bag will easily holds all the foul weather gear you would need, boots, life vest and all. Also great for those winter trips to the snow with all of your fluffy snow gear. The duffel bag is one big compartment with two strong webbing handles and a double zipper pull closure. Perfect when you want one big bag to carry all the gear rather than 2 or 3 little ones while still keeping that sharp sophisticated sailing look.
- Dimesion-Polyant’s laminate with Optic2 coating
- Super light weight bag with the strength of a main sail
- Manufactured on an industrial machine with V-138 thread, the standard sail making and canvas sewing thread which is strong and stretch resistant
- Plastic Marine Grade Zippers which will not freeze up
- Nice big tabs to hold on to at both ends of the zipper so you can get in even if you have gloves on
Why SLO Sail and Canvas?
Because we take the time to make sure you are getting what you want and need. Our knowledgeable designers are available by phone or email and can work with you to incorporate any special requests. Our products are warranted against defects due to workmanship or material flaws for 1 year. All our products are made in the USA, on the central coast of California.