Our heavy-duty polypropylene mesh trampoline is very well built with these unique features:
* identical in fit to the stock Hobie® trampolines
* adjustable hiking straps
* 2 12" x 12" halyard pocket near the mast base
* made of high-quality and very durable trampoline mesh (8oz. polypropylene basket weave mesh... for you trampoline techno geeks)
* sewn with large size V-138 UV-stabilized polyester thread (Teflon thread available as an upgrade for ultimate UV resistance)
* corner grommets have extra reinforcement to prevent them from tearing out
* super tough reinforcement at stand-up spinnaker block location to prevent tear out - the block is not provided with the trampoline, you must provide and install it yourself.
* dyneema rope preinstalled in side tubes
* we personally pounds each #4 spur grommet by hand (spur grommets are tough; they have 'teeth' that bite into the fabric)
* aft lace tube with cutouts on 5" centers just like the stock trampoline
* one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
* dyneema rope included
The Hobie® brand is a registered trademark of the Hobie Cat Company, Oceanside, California. The term Hobie® as used herein means the product manufactured and sold by that company, and is used without the permission of Hobie Cat Company. Our products are neither manufactured nor in any way sponsored or authorized by Hobie Cat Company.
Why SLO Sail and Canvas?
Because we take the time to make sure you are getting what you want and need. Our knowledgeable designers are available by phone or email and can work with you to incorporate any special requests. Our products are warranted against defects due to workmanship or material flaws for 1 year. All our products are made in the USA, on the central coast of California.