We have spent lots of time developing this trampoline to our high quality standards and these bias cuts are ready and waiting to be installed on your boat.
Our heavy-duty mesh one-piece bias cut trampoline is very well built with these unique features:
* bias cut one-piece design for uniform tension
* rear lacing only with built in rear linecatcher
* adjustable hiking straps
* 12 x 12" halyard pocket near the mast base
* made of high-quality and very durable trampoline mesh (8oz. polypropylene basket weave mesh)
* sewn with large size V-138 UV-stabilized polyester thread (Teflon thread available as an upgrade for ultimate UV resistance)
* heavily reinforced with 3" wide heavy-weight polypropylene webbing in grommet areas
* at least seven rows of stitching in high-load areas (compared to 2 rows from other manufacturers)
* multi-layer construction in high-stress sections to better spread the load; three layers of mesh and a layer of webbing
* we personally pounds each #4 spur grommet by hand (spur grommets are tough; they have 'teeth' that bite into the fabric)
* aft grommets installed on 4" centers (Hobie originally installed them on 6" centers); center lacing grommets on 5" centers
* one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Note: This is for a Hobie® Wave Club model not a Hobie® Wave Classic
The Hobie® brand is a registered trademark of the Hobie Cat Company, Oceanside, California. The term Hobie® as used herein means the product manufactured and sold by that company, and is used without the permission of Hobie Cat Company. Our products are neither manufactured nor in any way sponsored or authorized by Hobie Cat Company.
Why SLO Sail and Canvas?
Because we take the time to make sure you are getting what you want and need. Our knowledgeable designers are available by phone or email and can work with you to incorporate any special requests. Our products are warranted against defects due to workmanship or material flaws for 1 year. All our products are made in the USA, on the central coast of California.