This trampoline fits the Prindle 18-2 and the Prindle 19. The trampoline has a zipper in between the grommets where the aft lacing is to facilitate trampoline installation. This trampoline laces across the rear and up the side for a really tight platform and there are no gaps for lines to fall through.
Our heavy-duty mesh trampoline is very well built with these unique features:
* two 12" x 12" pockets near mast base
* adjustable hiking straps
* made of high-quality and very durable tarchitectural grade vinyl coated mesh
* sewn with large size V-138 UV-stabilized polyester thread (Teflon thread available)
* heavily reinforced with 3" wide heavy-weight polypropylene webbing in grommet areas
* at least seven rows of stitching in high-load areas like where the side and back of the tramp laces up (compared to 2 rows from other manufacturers)
* multi-layer construction in high-stress sections to better spread the load
* we personally pound each #4 spur grommet by hand (spur grommets are tough; they have 'teeth' that bite into the fabric)
* aft grommets installed on 4" centers
* heavy-duty #10 YKK zipper on the aft end
* large jib strop pocket for jib leads
* one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Watch the exciting video below to see SLO Sail and Canvas products (mainsail, jib, and trampoline) in action off of Ventura, California!
Why SLO Sail and Canvas?
Because we take the time to make sure you are getting what you want and need. Our knowledgeable designers are available by phone or email and can work with you to incorporate any special requests. Our products are warranted against defects due to workmanship or material flaws for 1 year. All our products are made in the USA, on the central coast of California.