Our heavy-duty bias cut mesh trampoline is very well built with these unique features:
* bias cut one-piece design for uniform tension
* be the envy of all your Prindle Cat friends with this trick trampoline!
* rear lacing only with built in rear line catcher
* two 12" x 12" pockets near mast base
* adjustable hiking straps
* made of high-quality and very durable trampoline mesh (8oz. polypropylene basket weave mesh)
* sewn with large size V-138 UV-stabilized polyester thread (Teflon thread available for ultimate UV resistance)
* heavily reinforced with 3" wide heavy-weight polypropylene webbing in grommet areas
* at least seven rows of stitching in high-load areas like where the side and back of the tramp laces up (compared to 2 rows from other manufacturers)
* multi-layer construction in high-stress sections to better spread the load--at least three layers of mesh and a layer of webbing
* we personally pound each #4 spur grommet by hand (spur grommets are tough; they have 'teeth' that bite into the fabric)
* aft grommets installed on 4" centers
* large jib strop pocket for jib leads
* one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PERFORMANCE CATAMARAN PART LIST FOR NACRA AND PRINDLE
"Just wanted to say I received the trampoline last Thursday and was able to put t on Saturday and sail on Sunday. The trampoline looks great and fit perfectly- super stoked i went with the bias cut! The quality and craftsmanship is excellent and I am proud to have it on my boat. Thank you for going above and beyond with your helpful advice and getting it done in such a hurry."
Watch the exciting video below to see SLO Sail and Canvas products (mainsail, jib, and trampoline) in action off of Ventura, California!
Why SLO Sail and Canvas?
Because we take the time to make sure you are getting what you want and need. Our knowledgeable designers are available by phone or email and can work with you to incorporate any special requests. Our products are warranted against defects due to workmanship or material flaws for 1 year. All our products are made in the USA, on the central coast of California.