This listing is for a replacement mesh aft lacing strip for a Hobie® Wave Club catamaran. These strips are built just like our standard trampoline lacing strip with a 4" grommet spacing. The aft strip measures 67" long and 3" wide.
Our heavy-duty aft strip is very well built with these unique features:
* made of high-quality and very durable trampoline mesh (8oz. polypropylene basket weave mesh)
* sewn with large size V-138 UV-stabilized polyester thread (Teflon thread available as an upgrade for ultimate UV resistance)
* heavily reinforced with 2" wide heavy-weight polypropylene webbing in grommet areas
* at least seven rows of stitching in high-load areas (compared to 2 rows from other manufacturers)
* multi-layer construction in high-stress sections to better spread the load; three layers of mesh and a layer of webbing
* we personally pound each #4 spur grommet by hand (spur grommets are tough; they have 'teeth' that bite into the fabric)
* grommets typically installed on 4" centers to match our trampolines (other spacings can be specified with the appropriate button above)
* one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
* only the aft lace strip
* center seam line catcher and lace kit sold separately
The Hobie® brand is a registered trademark of the Hobie Cat Company, Oceanside, California. The term Hobie® as used herein means the product manufactured and sold by that company, and is used without the permission of Hobie Cat Company. Our products are neither manufactured nor in any way sponsored or authorized by Hobie Cat Company.
Why SLO Sail and Canvas?
Because we take the time to make sure you are getting what you want and need. Our knowledgeable designers are available by phone or email and can work with you to incorporate any special requests. Our products are warranted against defects due to workmanship or material flaws for 1 year. All our products are made in the USA, on the central coast of California.