Our heavy-duty mesh trampoline is very well built with these unique features:
* side and aft lacing for higher trampoline tension
* 12 x 12" halyard pocket near the mast base
* adjustable hiking straps
* large pocket for jib wires across the center of the trampoline
* made of high-quality and very durable trampoline mesh (8oz. polypropylene basket weave mesh)
* sewn with large size V-138 UV-stabilized polyester thread
* heavily reinforced with 3" wide heavy-weight polypropylene webbing in grommet areas
* at least seven rows of stitching in high-load areas (compared to 2 rows from other manufacturers)
* multi-layer construction in high-stress sections to better spread the load: three layers of mesh and a layer of webbing
* we personally pounds each #4 spur grommet by hand (spur grommets are tough; they have 'teeth' that bite into the fabric)
* trapeze grommet
* one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Note: If your Nacra 5.5 has a Main and Jib- this trampoline is for you. If your boat has a main only take a look at our Nacra 5.5 Uni trampoline. The dimensions are the same but the 5.5SL trampoline has a cover/ pocket over the jib strops.
Note: Non USA Nacra catamarans may require a narrower trampoline. Measure your boat to make sure it is the same width as listed below. Also click here for more
Nacra 5.5 (SL and Uni)
Trampoline Width (US Boats): For Width: 77 3/8 inches - Aft Width: 78 1/4 inches
Trampoline Width (Australian Boats): 73.25 inches (186cm)
Why SLO Sail and Canvas?
Because we take the time to make sure you are getting what you want and need. Our knowledgeable designers are available by phone or email and can work with you to incorporate any special requests. Our products are warranted against defects due to workmanship or material flaws for 1 year. All our products are made in the USA, on the central coast of California.