|Expected release date is mid April 2020|
Our heavy-duty premium Textilene 90 mesh two-piece trampoline is very well built with these unique features:
* adjustable hiking straps
* 12" x 12" halyard pocket near the mast base
* made of high-quality and very durable polyester coated vinyl Textilene 90 trampoline mesh
* sewn with large size V-138 UV-stabilized polyester thread (Teflon thread available as an upgrade for ultimate UV resistance and longevity)
* heavily reinforced with 3" wide heavy-weight polypropylene webbing in grommet areas
* several rows of stitching in high-load areas (compared to 2 rows from other manufacturers)
* multi-layer construction in high-stress sections to better spread the load; three layers of mesh and a layer of webbing
* we personally pound each #4 spur grommet by hand (spur grommets are tough; they have 'teeth' that bite into the fabric)
* one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
The Hobie® brand is a registered trademark of the Hobie Cat Company, Oceanside, California. The term Hobie® as used herein means the product manufactured and sold by that company, and is used without the permission of Hobie Cat Company. Our products are neither manufactured nor in any way sponsored or authorized by Hobie Cat Company.
Why SLO Sail and Canvas?
Because we take the time to make sure you are getting what you want and need. Our knowledgeable designers are available by phone or email and can work with you to incorporate any special requests. Our products are warranted against defects due to workmanship or material flaws for 1 year. All our products are made in the USA, on the central coast of California.