Hobie 16 Sails Set - Color
This listing is for both a main and jib sail. Our Hobie 16 sails are designed and manufactured in our San Luis Obispo, CA sail loft. These designs are based on years of design and racing experience.
Special Features -
• 4.0 oz. colored Dacron sail cloth (also available in 6oz. cloth)
Provides excellent life and durability
Available in a wide variety of colors - Please see the coloring application below for available colors (5 oz. colors are
limited, please call for current availability)
Manufactured by one of the premier sailcloth manufacturers in the U.S.
• Designed to fit with the stock Hobie battens
• Cross-cut construction
• Two telltale windows each in the main and jib
• Jib includes multi-hole clew plate and luff wire
• Computer designed using Autometrix SMSW6 sailmaking software and cut on our CNC plotter/cutter
The mainsail includes logo and numbers in your choice of blue, black, red, or white. There is also a rolled sail bag included, but battens are not included in the price. Check out our other listings if you need to order battens. Please contact us with your color choices and pattern.
Check out some of the other Hobie 16 designs we've built.
Create your own custom color design with the application below. Select the color you want from the list on the left and then click the sail panel where you want the color to appear. The colors listed are the availability in the 4 oz. fabric.
E-mail a friend about this item.