Our heavy-duty mesh trampoline is very well built with these unique features:
* 12 x 12" halyard pocket near the mast base
* adjustable hiking straps
* made from an architectural grade vinyl coated mesh manufactured by Serge Ferrari
* sewn with large size V-138 UV-stabilized polyester thread (Teflon thread available)
* heavily reinforced with 3" wide heavy-weight polypropylene webbing in grommet areas
* at least seven rows of stitching in high-load areas (compared to 2 rows from other manufacturers)
* multi-layer construction in high-stress sections to better spread the load: three layers of mesh and a layer of webbing
* we personally pounds each #4 spur grommet by hand (spur grommets are tough; they have 'teeth' that bite into the fabric)
* cutouts for inspection ports
* one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
"Used my new SLO Prindle tramp last weekend and loved the fit and look, I will look first at SLO for my other wants in the future."
Rich A. Florida (P-16 w/ports blue mesh, ZP, and LK Blk)
Check out the following video for directions to lace up your Prindle 16 trampoline
Why SLO Sail and Canvas?
Because we take the time to make sure you are getting what you want and need. Our knowledgeable designers are available by phone or email and can work with you to incorporate any special requests. Our products are warranted against defects due to workmanship or material flaws for 1 year. All our products are made in the USA, on the central coast of California.