We have spent many hours developing this trampoline to our high quality standards and these bias cuts are ready and waiting to be installed on your boat.
*Check Your Boat: The Nacra 5.2 was produced in two widths, also, non-USA Nacra catamarans may require a narrower trampoline. Measure your boat to make sure it is the same width as listed below. Also click here for more
"Old" Before hull #521 Width: 74.5" (189.2cm)
"New" After Hull#521: Width: 72.5" (184.1cm)
Please measure your boat. We are not liable for shipping you the wrong trampoline if you don't measure!
Please let us know if your boat has a center tube. The image of the black trampoline has a center tube
Please let us know if your trampoline had jib strop cutouts. Some boats have jib wires that were only on top of the trampoline. Other boats have jib wires that penetrate the trampoline. We put the jib cutouts 30" and 42" aft of the forward edge 7-11" from the side rail. The cutout is reinforced with webbing and two rows of sewing. Our heavy-duty mesh trampoline is very well built with these unique features:
* bias cut one-piece design for uniform tension
* rear lacing only with built in rear line catcher
* 12" x 12" halyard pocket near the mast base
* adjustable hiking straps
* heavily reinforced with 3" wide heavy-weight polypropylene webbing in rear grommet areas
* at least five rows of stitching in high-load areas (compared to 2 rows from other manufacturers)
* made of high-quality and very durable trampoline mesh (8oz. polypropylene basket weave mesh)
* sewn with large size V-138 UV-stabilized polyester thread
* we personally pound each #4 spur grommet by hand (spur grommets are tough; they have 'teeth' that bite into the fabric)
* one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
* aft lace tube just like the stock trampoline
* three grommets on each side rail; 1 grommet for the trapeze bungee and 2 grommets for the dagger board bungee
I got the trampoline for my Nacra 5.2 in just a few days after I ordered it and it fit perfectly. SLOsail had great customer service when I ordered it, and then contacted me later to make sure all the dimensions and details fit my needs before completing the order. I really appreciated the time and attention they took to make sure the order was perfect. They also gave me some great pointers on installing it which made the project go very smoothly. Tom M on 23rd Feb 2015
Why SLO Sail and Canvas?
Because we take the time to make sure you are getting what you want and need. Our knowledgeable designers are available by phone or email and can work with you to incorporate any special requests. Our products are warranted against defects due to workmanship or material flaws for 1 year. All our products are made in the USA, on the central coast of California.